Most commissions begin with you using the contact form on my website, emailing, or calling me to let me know that you are interested in a custom artwork. A simple description of what you are looking for submitted to me (a Commission Inquiry). Then, there is the usual back and forth discussions. If you desire to meet with me personally, and can meet me in Bend, Oregon, that works, too. Once we arrive at a mutual understanding as to the fundamentals of the artwork itself, as well as a budget, I send you a Commission Summary. Upon your acceptance and deposit, I add the project to my artwork rotation. Commissions require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Most commissioned artwork is accomplished through telephone and email dialogue. If you prefer to meet with me personally, and can meet me in Bend, Oregon, that works, too.
After receipt of your deposit, the first step is for me to seek out and acquire the Fusion Frame components, after which I provide a photo of a rudimentary mock-up, with design notes, emailed for review.
Unquestionably. Feedback is encouraged throughout the process, but most importantly in the beginning stages when you receive the Commission Summary and Rudimentary Mock-up Photo (with design notes).
The minimum cost for a commission is $3,000, with a non-refundable deposit of 50%. The remaining balance and S&H costs are due upon completion and before shipping. Please submit a Commission Inquiry for more specific pricing.
Yes, marginally comparable. Identical or very close, no. I never attempt to make the same piece twice. I could not even if I wanted to, as each component of a Fusion Frame is distinctive. I can create a piece for you that integrates a frame and/or branch style that has elements of a past artwork you like, while not violating the originality of the same.
Yes. This type of commissioned artwork requires that you email me several photos taken from varying angles of the space that your Fusion Frame will be appropriated. The photos should also capture the surrounding décor. Site dimensions are required, too.
The Commission Summary will include an estimated completion date. Completion times vary, from a few weeks to several months. It depends on the scope of the project, availability of the artwork assets, and my project rotation. If the commissioned artwork is time dependent, let me know in the Commission Inquiry.
Unless otherwise noted, exact (final) shipping charges are provided before shipping an item. Only upon approval and full payment of artwork, crating & all shipping charges, will the order ship. Typically, Fusion Frame Sculpture orders are shipped within 15-business days of cleared payment, as they require custom ordered crates and foam inserts. Mixed Media Encaustic Wall Art is usually shipped within 4-business days. All shipments are insured.
All payments are processed via PayPal Secure Checkout. A PayPal account is NOT required to make a purchase.
PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club and EnRoute. Depending on your processor, Payflow Pro also supports level 2 and level 3 Purchasing Cards (P-Cards). Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
Card types that are currently not compatible with PayPal Merchant Services are:
Procurement and private label credit cards (such as a department store credit card).Debit cards requiring a numeric password and pin-pad for entry.
Unless otherwise noted, crating & shipping costs are included in the sales price for shipments in the Continental United States. All artworks are shipped via a certified carrier at their lowest rate classification. Artwork is professionally crated for shipping, in-house, to help ensure it reaches you in original condition. Each piece requires a unique packing solution and all require a custom sized box and foam inserts.
Artwork destined internationally and/or outside the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico) are shipped via a certified carrier at their lowest rate classification. FFNW artwork is professionally crated for shipping, in-house, to help ensure it reaches you in original condition. Each piece requires a unique packing solution and all require a custom sized box and foam inserts. The shipping cost significantly varies, depending on your location. These orders are charged the actual cost of shipping your art. You will be responsible for all duties and import taxes. Please note: All duty charges, brokerage fees & any taxes are calculated and collected in the country of delivery.
Fusion Frames NW Return Policy - Retail purchases return policy. This return policy does not apply to event, reseller or commission purchases.
Darryl Cox, Jr. dba FUSION FRAMES NW (FFNW) is committed to providing the finest quality art. Artwork is crated for shipping in-house. Artwork is insured for the purchase price and requires a Direct Signature upon delivery. Purchaser should inspect the artwork, directly and carefully, upon receiving it.
Cancellation Refund Request
Due to the nature of online sales, removing works from available inventory and ordering custom crating supplies within hours of a purchase, we do not accept cancellation requests. If this policy violates any state or national law, a Cancellation Refund Request will be treated as a Satisfaction Refund Request.
Satisfaction Refund Request
FFNW Fusion Frames are original one of kind artworks. High-resolution images and concise descriptions are available online, so Purchaser can evaluate each piece and make a well-informed buying decision. However, if Purchaser is not satisfied with his/her Fusion Frame, in most cases it may be returned within 5 days of receipt, for a refund of the cost Purchaser paid for the Fusion Frame, less a 15% restocking fee, less nonrefundable merchant fees, and less the part of the shipping & handling costs FFNW paid (if any). The following conditions apply:
1. The artwork must be unused, undamaged and in original condition and packaging
2. Shipping & handling charges, duties, and brokerage fees are not refundable
3. Purchaser pays for return shipping charges
4. Returned artwork is insured for the original sales price
5. Purchaser requests a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No refund, credit or return will be accepted or processed without an RMA. To notify FFNW of a Satisfaction Refund Request and ask for an RMA, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon said notice, FFNW will provide further instruction
6. FFNW reserves the right to reject a refund for an artwork, which has been damaged in return transit
Damaged in Transit Refund Request
In most cases, FFNW assumes responsibility for the sole costs of the artwork and original shipping & handling (if any) paid to FFNW, by Purchaser, for an artwork damaged in transit. The following conditions apply:
1. Purchaser requires delivery person to note damage to shipping container upon delivery, before signing for delivery, if there is evidence of damage to the shipping container
2. Purchaser request delivery person to witness inspection of container contents (artwork & packaging elements) upon delivery, if there is evidence of damage to the shipping container
3. Claimed damage is proven by reliable evidence and Carrier investigation to have been sustained in transit
4. FFNW accepts responsibility, even if Carrier will not reimburse FFNW for an insurance claim because Carrier determines packaging did not meet Carrier requirements
5. Purchaser notifies FFNW of damage immediately upon delivery and inspection, but in no event in less than 1 day, in writing, explaining the damage and the receiving & inspection process, and includes attached photos documenting claimed damage
6. Purchaser requests a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No refund, credit or return will be accepted or processed without an RMA. To notify FFNW of a Damaged in Transit Refund Request and ask for an (RMA), email FFNW at email@example.com. Upon said notice, FFNW and/or Carrier will provide further instruction. If Purchaser fails to notify FFNW of claimed damage within 1 day of delivery, FFNW will not accept responsibility for claimed damage, and the responsibility, in its entirety, will remain with the Purchaser and/or Carrier
7. Purchaser retains all of the original packing materials
8. Purchaser ships the artwork back via a commercial carrier
9. Returned artwork is insured for the original sales price
10. Purchaser pays the return shipping cost
11. Claim Determination: If the damage claim is approved, a refund of costs Purchaser actually paid to FFNW for the artwork and original shipping & handling will be credited to the original method of payment. If claim is denied, Purchaser will not receive a refund and the artwork will be stored in its original packaging, available for Purchaser to arrange for shipping or pick up, for up to 90 days
Failure to Accept Delivery
1. If Purchaser fails to accept delivery, Purchaser will not receive a refund
2. If Carrier policy dictates that a package is automatically returned to sender, Purchaser is responsible for return shipping charge compulsorily levied on FFNW, and Purchaser will promptly reimburse FFNW for said return shipping charge
3. Should a financial transaction merchant or company reverse a charge for Purchaser, due to Failure to Accept Delivery, reversing all or part of the original payment for artwork and/or shipping & handling costs from FFNW’s account:
a. Purchaser agrees to a 25% restocking fee, and Purchaser will promptly pay said fee to FFNW, unless said fee has been satisfied by a partial reverse charge
b. Purchaser is responsible for original shipping & handling charges, in total, and Purchaser will promptly reimburse FFNW for shipping & handling costs that Purchaser did not pay (if any), unless said costs have been satisfied by a partial reverse charge
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
1. If the conditions set forth above are met, an RMA will be issued
2. An RMA is required for all returns. No refund, credit or return will be accepted or processed without an RMA
3. An RMA is not an approval of a refund request. It is an authorization to return the artwork for claim evaluation & determination
4. The RMA will include further instruction on how & when to return the artwork, and additional information on the inspection, verification and refund request determination procedure